Before operating Nokē for the first time, you (and any users you want to invite to use Nokē) will need to create an account.
Once you've logged into your account, you can set up your fob by following the steps below:
- Select the Fob icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click the + button
- With your Fob in close proximity to your phone, squeeze the Fob for about five seconds
- When the light turns red, release
- Name your Fob
- Select 'Share New Lock'
- Choose the lock you'd like to access using your Fob
- Squeeze the fob until the light turns red
- Select OK within the App
To add multiple locks to your fob, repeat the last three steps until all desired locks have been shared with your fob.
To unlock Nokē with fob:
- Press Nokē shackle (blue light will briefly display)
- Squeeze fob (green light will flash)
- Hold fob and lock near each other until green light on lock flashes and the shackle opens
***If you plan to use a fob instead of your smartphone to unlock Nokē, be sure to turn off your phone's Bluetooth OR delete the Nokē app from your phone. This will force Nokē to pair to your fob instead of your phone.