Here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can try if you are having issues with your lock/fob/the app -
- Reset iPhone:
- -iPhone 6 or older: Press and hold the sleep/wake button and home button at the same time until the phone restarts
- -iPhone 7/8: Press and hold volume down button and sleep/wake button at the same time until the phone restarts
- -iPhone X: Quickly press and release the volume up button. Quickly press and release the volume down button. Press and hold the side button (sleep/wake button) till you see the Apple logo.
- Clear Cache:
- Press and hold the Power button until the “slide to power off” appears (do not turn the phone off). Once this appears, hold down the home button until the screen goes back to what it was on previously.
- Delete app/reinstall app:
- Delete the app and reinstall from your App Store
- Remove Lock from Account:
- Open Nokē app
- Select lock (tap lock image)
- Advanced Setting
- Forget Lock
- Re-add Lock using "+" on the lock tab
Sometimes you will need to go through the steps 2-3 times before they work for the device.